Considering taking a leap into a new career in home staging? You’ll learn and enjoy your 3 days learning everything it takes to become a successful, PROFITABLE, staging entrepreneur. Equally as fabulous, you’ll do it in a historic location, with incredible architecture, home fashion, and glamour all around you.
Hosted at Epping Forest Yacht & Country Club, in the Gate Room, the room has all original light fixtures, including three stunning crystal and brass chandeliers, from the 1920s. The room overlooks the beautiful St Johns River with picturesque vistas of the historical gardens, and boat marina.
“Epping-Forest Yacht & Country Club combines turn-of-the-century romance and world-class amenities in a setting of historical significance. Built in 1926 by industrialist Alfred I. duPont and wife Jesse Ball duPont as their Florida residence, Epping-Forest was quickly distinguished as one of the country’s finest estates. Many illustrious guests, such as the Vanderbilts, Carnegies, Goulds, Presidents Gerald Ford and Anwar Sadat, graced its rooms for lavish parties. In the early 1970s, Epping-Forest became the home of the Raymond K. Mason family. In 1984, Gate acquired Epping-Forest from the Mason family. The company strongly believed that the estate should be preserved for future enjoyment by Jacksonville’s citizens. Recognized on the National Register of Historic Places, Epping-Forest Yacht & Country Club now offers a traditional elegance reminiscent of times gone by, while offering the modern conveniences of today.”
What the LIVE staging training will cover:
- Staging Facts, Fiction and Fundamentals
- Branding; logos, websites, social media
Working with clients and selling your services
- Bidding and winning the job
- How to conduct a home staging consultation; what to look for, walk & talk vs written reports
- How to price your services
- Sales strategies and overcoming objections
- Understanding demographics, phychographics & how it affects your business
- Design Principles, client and architectural needs
- Working with Vacant homes
- The psychology of today’s home buyer
- Accessories, Inventory and Management
- Presenting to Realtors
- Working your business – includes goal setting, business planning & marketing workshop
- Team Building; Building a business vs a job, When should you hire, and what order works best.
- Creating a compelling portfolio – taking & editing photos then putting it all together to build your brand and business.
- Blogging for business and SEO.
- Setting up your business and getting started; Step by step what to do starting when you get home.
In addition to the comprehensive education, you’ll receive the following:
- Manual with copies of all of the slides from live presentation.
- Staging business forms
- Staging Contracts
- National and local press releases to adapt for your business
- Certificate of Completion
- Designation logo
- 50 Staging Brochures to hand out to potential customers, jump starting your business
- 90 Day Action Plan, including daily, weekly, and quarterly worksheets to strategically build your business
- 90 Day membership to Rave’s Red Curtain Mastermind, includes weekly group coaching