How much does home staging really cost?
One of the most important things to remember when choosing a home staging product, service, or company is that PRICE should never be the deciding factor. You may think you can save some money by choosing a lower cost option, but that may not be the BEST option for your situation. At Rave Home Staging, we will always recommend the BEST package for your situation, and understand that each home and situation is unique.
Vacant Home Staging – We believe in Full Home Staging
Full home staging – Rave Home Staging believes that full-home staging is the best option for almost every homeowner that has an empty property to be sold. Our President, Melissa Marro, has been staging for over 13 years and through study of the market and statistics has found out that fully homes sell approximately 28% faster than partially staged homes, where only the key rooms are staged.
- Every staging contract is automatically month-to-month
- Monthly rate of 0.003 times the list price. Homes staged after the 10th will be prorated through the next month.
- One-time delivery/pick up fee of $195
- One-time staging fee based on the square footage of the home:
- Homes under 2,500 sqft: $595
- Homes 2,500 sqft to under 4,000 sqft: $795
- Homes 4,000 sqft and above: $995
- Staging includes all interior spaces and professional photography, in both high resolution and websize images.
- Staging is almost always less than the cost of the first price reduction and can shave as much as 50% of time on market, while increasing net offers by 3-5%.
Vignette Staging – Some Realtors and home stagers offer Vignette style staging where they bring in minimal accessories, art, and furniture. Typically everything, for the entire home, would fit into a mini-van. Most stagers charge $500 or less for this service. This is not a service that we offer. While vignette staging can soften kitchens and bathrooms, it does nothing to overcome buyer objections or change the perceived value of the home. Because it does not have any real measurable difference in offers or buyer decision, we refer these to other companies.
Occupied Staging Services
All of our occupied staging services begin with a home staging consultation. We visit the property and complete a room-by-room checklist of all recommended changes that will help the home sell faster and for more money. This is not about personal taste, this is about marketability.
Cost of Consultations:
- Homes under 2500 sqft = $225
- Homes 2500 sqft to under 4000 sqft = $295
- Homes 4000 sqft and above = $350
After the consultation, we can provide a quote with any work necessary, including hands-on staging. Hands-on Staging services are sold by either the half day ($595) or full day ($995).